第281章 281(1 / 2)

She walks in beauty, (她走在美的光彩中)

like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies; (象夜晚皎洁无云而繁星漫天)

And all that's best of dark and bright (明与暗最美妙的色泽)

Meet in her aspect and her eyes(在她的仪容和秋波里呈现)

……

“真美!”她打了个哈欠,长睫眨呀眨的,往他怀里钻去。

他的声线并不算特别嘹亮,可是流畅的精灵语用微哑的嗓音说着别有一番情致。

他垂首,拨开挡住她脸庞的秀发,“你更美。”

“还要听……你自己写的。”

他合上书深深望着她,开口轻轻唱道。

……

I’ve waited a hundred years. (我已经等待了百年)

But I’d wait a million more for you.(但我宁愿再等你百万年)

Nothing prepared me for

What the privilege of being yours would do.

(我没有任何准备好,能拥有你的特权)

If I had only felt the warmth within your touch,

(如果我只在你的触摸中感受到温暖)

If I had only seen how you smile when you blush,

(如果我只能注意到你害羞时怎样微笑)

Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough,

(或你专注时如何抿起红唇)

I would have known what I was living for all along.(我已知道我永生所求)

What I’ve been living for.(我存在的理由)

Your love is my turning page,(你的爱是我生命中新的一页)

Where only the sweetest words remain.(字字都是最甜蜜的词语)

Every kiss is a cursive line,(每一个吻都成为挥洒的草体)

Every touch is a redefining phrase.(每一次碰触都重新诠释了乐句)

I surrender who I’ve been for who you are,(过往的我拜倒在你之下)

For nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.

(没什么能比你脆弱的心更令我更坚强)

If I had only felt how it feels to be yours,(如果我能感知成为你的人会如何)

Though we’re tethered to the story we must tell,

(即使,我们注定要成为一个传奇)

When I saw you, well, I knew we’d tell it well.

(在我遇到你时,我已明白生命会变得精彩)

With a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas.

(一声呢喃,可以让汹涌的大海驯服)

Like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees.

(挥动羽毛,可以让一整个王国臣服)

返回